Saturday, March 27, 2010

10-4 Good Buddy

An hour with my nephew felt a little like... a police chase!

:::A suspect has been reported in the area.
Description: approximately 2 1/2 feet high, blond, fast and grinning.

Suspect was last seen around 7:37 pm, boarding a vehicle belonging to one of the locals, then soon afterward exiting the scene.



8:13 pm. I am attempting to locate the suspect on foot. 10-4.

8:14 pm. Suspect has been located, craft room, crib. Looks to be occupying himself with some reading material. I'm movin' in.


Suspect is attempting to flee! Over and out....


Do you copy? I repeat, over and out! Suspect is making his way over and out of the crib!


8:15 pm. Suspect has fled to the front of the building. I have him cornered.



8:16 pm. Suspect is moving for the door. He appears to be attempting another escape. He may have sighted me... suspect has removed something from the area. It could be possible artillery. Hold for now, 10-4.


8:17 pm. He's making a run for it! Do you copy?


8:18 pm. Suspect has returned to the craft room and is attempting to return to the crib. Hold! Suspect appears to have changed his mind. Did not, I repeat, did not return to the crib.


8:19 pm. Suspect has been located in the closet. Confirmed adorable. 10-4


8:20 pm. Suspect has returned to point of origin. He seems not to care that he is being followed. We may have a possible robbery attempt. Do you copy? 10-4.


8:21 pm. Suspect is on the move again. No robbery to report at this time.


8:27 pm. Suspect appears to be... hitchhiking?



8: 30 pm. Suspect on foot again. Searching for a possible hiding place.


8:34 pm. Suspect is attempting to come down stairs on hand and knees. Wait-- Suspect is down, I repeat, suspect is down!


8:40 pm. Suspect is again attempting to flee!


8:41 pm. Suspect is returning to the scene.


8: 42 pm. Suspect is attempting to flee. Again. Do... you... copy.




Yeah, uh, I'm gonna need some backup. 10-4.



Over

and

out.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Yay i can post comments! I was going to say something about not being able to post anything yesterday, but, you know.. I forget a lot. You are soo creative with your posts and capture the best moments. This describes Ammon to a T! I love you and love reading your blog!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Wow, that sounds so much like my two year old. Not a moment's rest!

By the way, I was talking to my sister in law about your little Janie. My sister in law is a worker at a special ed preschool and she realized that she used to be Janie's teacher! Her name is Emily Gough. Small world!