welcome
to
another day
in
the
life. 9:14 am. Snuggle time with mommy and daddy.
10:22 am. Elmo's world
a la some mad mad bedhead.
11:32 am. Two girls in stripes today. Janie likes these kinds of days.
12:22 pm. Writing grocery list.
2:00 pm. Oh shoot. At the store I find that said grocery list somehow did NOT make it into my purse [but wait! I had a picture of it on the camera! woot. woot.]
3:18 pm. A hungry janie waits for a late lunch.
4: 29 pm. I contemplate tackling this laundry monstrosity... and that's about as far as I got on it.
6: 54 pm. Janie is *flying* like the ski jumpers we are watching on the Olympics.
7:27 pm. Finger painting a valentine for our valentine. Janie jumps in feet first.
7:36 pm. After a demo from mommy all hands are on deck.
7: 39 pm. Mission accomplished. Looks like our job here is done.
8:34 pm. dinner, er...
supper run [yes, this is a super late day.] On Friday nights I'm {always} thinkin'/craving Arby's. And Carl's Jr. for fried zucchini.
Dear Arby's,
could you please start serving fried zucchini?Devotedly yours,M*~9:23 pm. Janie holds the picture of President Monson during scripture reading. She does not let us forget it.
9:49 pm. My favorite part of bath time: wrapping Janie up in her fluffy towel and holding on tight. She won't always be this small and snuggleable, and I don't want to miss it.
10:07 pm. In bed at last! We "review the day" [talk about what we did] and I proceed to give her a ritualistic random number of kisses, followed with a kiss for her puppy and each bear, at which she giggles and giggles. So I have to give her one more kiss. N-night, baby!
...and upon attempting to blog out our day, my dear computer went on the fritz. Then so did I. And I don't remember another thing about the entire night.