Saturday, May 15, 2010

Perfect shot: babyOne edition


It's time again for another installment of
photos that get me every time.

Featuring
my favorite
melt-my-mommy-heart
photos
of our chica
-when she was just a little thing-
[because I just couldn't narrow all 2-thousand-something pictures down, okay?
Wish I was joking!]



oh sweet baby.
with toys she was too small to care about yet.
[but darn it, we tried to play with them!]
and the sheets on our bed were in the wash for the umpteenth time.
baby spit up. or poop explosion.
oh sweet baby.


almost 2 months old
daytime dreaming
[about flying perhaps?]
a little angel with one wing



Pre-motherhood, I thought baby bathrobes seemed highly impractical.
Oh, and they are.
But put that thing on.
And suddenly, who cares?



I am still a little embarrassed to admit
that the helmet was my nemesis at the time.
Because she was pretty dang cute in the thing.



Wonder-ing
at something.

The way I must look when I look at her.

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

Loved, loved, LOVED this post! :) I miss you guys!