Friday, April 30, 2010

with a roast and mashed potatoes.


Happiness is...






...Sunday dinner at the home I grew up in.


This photo was taken following a Sunday dinner in 2006.
I used it here because it is awesome.
I will explain:
A casserole dish and salad dressings are in the picture.
Most likely because the camera is propped up on a juice carafe in order to get everyone in the shot.
My brother Russell, who was serving a mission in Japan at the time, is here represented by the ice cream brand that shares his name.
[and it was completely unintentional. we just always have ice cream for dessert.]
And my sister Heather was newly in love. Look at her smile.
I told you it was awesome.

I love my family.

Also, in the picture we are celebrating my mom's birthday,
which happens to be tomorrow...

2 comments:

Janelle said...

wowsa! look at your hair. I remember it has been long before, but for some reason I don't remember it being that long! gorgeous! you do have a beautiful, happy family!

Heather said...

Hey- when did you bring comments back?

This is one of the better pictures using the juice carafe tripod. And I wasn't newly in love- I was engaged thank you very much. That is funny about the Russell's ice cream...