It's time for another...
day in the life
of
Jason, Meg and Janieboppas
[as she is commonly referred to]
Here's the run down:
5:37 am
Janie is crying.
And wide awake. The binky will not do.
She answers with an affirming grunt that she is hungry.
So downstairs we go for some early, early, early morning cheerios.
Luckily [blessedly!] she goes back to sleep afterwards and so does mommy.
9:21 am

Jason feeds Janie *second* breakfast
while catching up on his late-night television.
9:41 am

Meg uses the leftover *breakfast for dinner* from last night.
So now it is dinner for breakfast. [ha ha I am so clever!]
Puff pancakes and baby omelets.
Growing up, we called them abelskeivers. Guess the name didn't stick.
I wonder why...?
10:40 am

I set some clothes out for Janie in an attempt to help Jason along with getting her ready while I shower. We musn't be late!
But alas, when my shower is through, the clothes are still there.
11:41 am

We are running on schedule!
*gasp*
On our way to Papa Dave and Grandma Sue's house
12:27 pm

we made it!
And I am so so excited...

to see the play!
The Importance of Being Earnest
2:36 pm

"I am so hungry." Jason says as we drive away.
"I am full on the love of theater," I sigh happily.
3:04 pm

We return to find this sweet little sight.
Janie crashed. And so did Papa.
A couple of snuggle bugs.
4:50 pm

Home for a bit of sprucing.
We have company coming.
5:30 pm

Janie's cousins are here to play while their mom and dad catch a show.
As usual, Bailee amuses me with her four-year-old outlook.
And informs us about how Afton likes to poop.
6:39 pm

Jason enlists Bailee and Afton in a pre-show dance during the opening sequence of Monsters, Inc.
Jason is a very good dancer. Bailee didn't say that. I did.
7:38 pm

Janie and her daddy are perusing one of Janie's favorite books, The Children's Book of the Body.
Don't ask us why she likes it.
But she does.
Maybe because it has, like, a million pages.
8:54 pm

Rub-a-dub-dub, a babe in the tub.
9:50 pm

I attempt to multi-task:
Tomorrow's presidency meeting agenda.
Making a book for my nephew.
An online order.
Catching up on blogs.
Checking my email.
Uploading photos.
Snacking on yogurt [I know, I know.]
and
oh yeah...

dreaming of sleeping.
day in the life
of
Jason, Meg and Janieboppas
[as she is commonly referred to]
Here's the run down:
5:37 am
Janie is crying.
And wide awake. The binky will not do.
She answers with an affirming grunt that she is hungry.
So downstairs we go for some early, early, early morning cheerios.
Luckily [blessedly!] she goes back to sleep afterwards and so does mommy.
9:21 am

Jason feeds Janie *second* breakfast
while catching up on his late-night television.
9:41 am

Meg uses the leftover *breakfast for dinner* from last night.
So now it is dinner for breakfast. [ha ha I am so clever!]
Puff pancakes and baby omelets.
Growing up, we called them abelskeivers. Guess the name didn't stick.
I wonder why...?
10:40 am

I set some clothes out for Janie in an attempt to help Jason along with getting her ready while I shower. We musn't be late!
But alas, when my shower is through, the clothes are still there.
11:41 am

We are running on schedule!
*gasp*
On our way to Papa Dave and Grandma Sue's house
12:27 pm

we made it!
And I am so so excited...

to see the play!
The Importance of Being Earnest
2:36 pm

"I am so hungry." Jason says as we drive away.
"I am full on the love of theater," I sigh happily.
3:04 pm

We return to find this sweet little sight.
Janie crashed. And so did Papa.
A couple of snuggle bugs.
4:50 pm

Home for a bit of sprucing.
We have company coming.
5:30 pm

Janie's cousins are here to play while their mom and dad catch a show.
As usual, Bailee amuses me with her four-year-old outlook.
And informs us about how Afton likes to poop.
6:39 pm

Jason enlists Bailee and Afton in a pre-show dance during the opening sequence of Monsters, Inc.
Jason is a very good dancer. Bailee didn't say that. I did.
7:38 pm

Janie and her daddy are perusing one of Janie's favorite books, The Children's Book of the Body.
Don't ask us why she likes it.
But she does.
Maybe because it has, like, a million pages.
8:54 pm

Rub-a-dub-dub, a babe in the tub.
9:50 pm

I attempt to multi-task:
Tomorrow's presidency meeting agenda.
Making a book for my nephew.
An online order.
Catching up on blogs.
Checking my email.
Uploading photos.
Snacking on yogurt [I know, I know.]
and
oh yeah...

dreaming of sleeping.

