Thursday, January 28, 2010

3:03 pm

3:03 pm.

i have been dressed for two hours.



already i have two unsightly spots on my red shirt.

Are they:

a. saucy splatters from thoroughly enjoying last night's leftover spaghetti for lunch

b. Janie-juice (she still drools quite a bit, as you may have observed)


c. the price I pay for letting Janie play with one of her leftover birthday cookies [always well worth it]


d. toothpaste? hair gel? baby lotion? moisturizer? powder? sheesh, I sound high maintenance.

Jason would probably pick d. He gets after me about my supposed toothpaste splatters on the mirror.
Supposed as in he is supposed to think they are cute and love me all the more for them.

If you guessed

a,
b,
c,
d
or k
you win.
[your guess is as good as mine!]

But darn it, I am not changing my shirt.


After all, it is 3:03 in the afternoon. I mean,
the day is practically over.



Upon further investigation, however, I submit that a is likely the truest answer.

And don't you think that is so cute?