Beautifully put:
"For me, things I don't understand about the gospel
are like pieces of a larger puzzle
I am working on.
If I don't see where they fit, I put them aside and work on other parts of the picture.
From time to time I pick them up and look at them.
If I still don't see how they fit, I put them aside again.
I have already received a witness that the whole picture--the restored gospel--is true and complete, so I don't worry about the pieces
that haven't come together for me yet.
They will."
are like pieces of a larger puzzle
I am working on.
If I don't see where they fit, I put them aside and work on other parts of the picture.
From time to time I pick them up and look at them.
If I still don't see how they fit, I put them aside again.
I have already received a witness that the whole picture--the restored gospel--is true and complete, so I don't worry about the pieces
that haven't come together for me yet.
They will."
-Larry Hiller
Larry Hiller shares lovely thoughts on how hope became one of his puzzle pieces.
Read the rest of his words here.
Read the rest of his words here.


No comments:
Post a Comment