Wednesday, July 7, 2010

For moms who need a little pep talk today.

Remember the day when you realized how much your mom had given up and put up with all those years?

I still have that day every, oh, week or so.

Thanks to all my mothers, biological and otherwise.

I hope you know who you are and what you've done.

[and I hope you can smile about it, too. Or at least have some laughs. I'm still a work in progress, I know. So does Janie.]


4 comments:

Dave said...

Great message for all the sisters out there.

I love Elder Holland and the beautiful way he communicates.

Jaimee said...

I have seen this posted on a couple of my friend's blogs and on Facebook and each time I tried to watch it, I'd get pulled away by my two mischievous kids. I finally got a moment to watch it after reading your words that I have felt myself about my mom! Thanks so much for sharing this! I did need it today! Love you!

Nicolette said...

I watched this recently on facebook. By the end I was balling! This is such a great message. Every mom should and needs to watch this. It is very inspiring and is definitely a good pep talk.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Thanks for sharing that! I needed that today!