this time, from Janie's point of view.
8:07 am. wake up. oh hi puppy. [puppy hangs out in the crib. literally.]
8:09 am. mommy brings me in their bed for morning snuggles. and we try to wake daddy up.
8:10 am. daddy is still trying to snooze. i think he is just hoping we will go away.
8:48 am. my favorite: yogurt for breakfast.
8:59 am. the day is not complete until some yogurt cups have been thrown on the floor. tell you what.
9:50 am. playing with books and toys. oh, and books.
11:07 am. Mommy reads Thomas. Mommy reads Thomas again.
11:10 am. daddy is ironing. [noted here for posterity.]
11:18 am. time for more reading!
11: 42 am. bread and milk with jam for snack.
11:51 am. I am mommy's special helper with the dishes.
12:00 pm. Daddy eats his lunch.
12:18 pm. playing with stacking cups: my new favorite toy. especially this one with the spinny thing.
12:24 pm. doing a puzzle with daddy.
1:10 pm. heading to the grocery store with mommy.
1:28 pm. I always look for the flag at the grocery store.
1:40 pm. Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I say until mommy responds in the affirmative. [I am really excited about the big sign with pictures of cheese! and, of course, she is too. at least, that's what she said. right mommy?]
2:48 pm. we see the temple on the way home. and yes, mom, I do want you to sing the song. even if I don't say so.
4:31 pm. well, beary friend, looks like it's still you and me, here, awake. no nap today mommy. [heehee]
4:32 pm. might as well do some laundry, right?
4:35 pm. [on the floor and ... zzzzzzzz....]
some time later pm. waking up.
7:36 pm. watching Uncle Matt and Ammon use their muscles to cut the birthday cake.
7:43 pm. enjoying birthday cake with Bailee and Afton.
8:20 pm. it wouldn't be a proper trip to Grandma's without playing with the bristle blocks!
8:21 pm. OR without getting nervous when my new cousin cries. what is up with babies anyway? they just freak me out! And they never share their binkies!
I am Janieboppas. I am cute. And I approve this message.




No comments:
Post a Comment