Today I cleaned out my car.
Contents included
[but were not limited to]:
*unopened mail from a month ago
*3 of Janie's socks
*4 bags of baby wipes [guess you never do get over that diaper blowout stage]
*$1.50
*5 water bottles: 3 empty, 2 half full [but I am not being optimistic about them], and 1 unopened
*a box of baby wipes that was never unloaded
*a pink kidney bean-shaped throw-up bowl from the hospital
*some nice all-weather floor mats... still in their package. shoot.
*a potato
Contents included
[but were not limited to]:
*unopened mail from a month ago
*3 of Janie's socks
*4 bags of baby wipes [guess you never do get over that diaper blowout stage]
*$1.50
*5 water bottles: 3 empty, 2 half full [but I am not being optimistic about them], and 1 unopened
*a box of baby wipes that was never unloaded
*a pink kidney bean-shaped throw-up bowl from the hospital
*some nice all-weather floor mats... still in their package. shoot.
*a potato


3 comments:
THAT IS HILARIOUS!
My favorite is the potato.
Thats awesome! Sounds like our car sometimes =) Thanks for posting comments on our blog. I love hearing from you and your insights! We love you guys!
Post a Comment