ever wonder what we Cases do all day?
[some days, I do too!]
-you're in luck-
*now presenting*
[some days, I do too!]
-you're in luck-
*now presenting*
a day in the life of
us

8:30[ish] AM: I was up early and actually felt like making a breakfast [not a normal occurrence].
I made these.

9:20 AM: After good morning snuggles, we had breakfast in bed. Janie dug right in.

10:20-something AM: Janie watches the slide shows I made for her last birthday [she loves these] while I checka my email.

11:23 AM: Janie and I finish "exercising" together. She goes in her stander and watches Baby Einstein while I hit the treadmill. We've been doing it for a total of ... TWO days now.
[Let's hope we can keep it up!]

12:26 PM: Janie plays with yogurt cups and watches while I do dishes.
She is mid-sneeze in this shot.

1:30[ish] PM: Janie is in bed for a nap. I check my email again and read blogs until I know she is asleep, then I will make a beeline for the shower.

At only 2:35 PM I am dressed for the day.
[ I hate days like this. But it's the price I pay on the days I attempt to work out.]

3:30 PM: Janie enjoys a peppermint patty [her favorite treat] for dessert after lunch.

4:31 PM: Unload groceries from a quick trip to the store. A sale on chicken broth. nice.

5:34 PM: We watch the Biggest Loser finale from last night. And I discover that the store didn't give me the sale price on my chicken broth. NOT nice.

6:44 PM: Dinner is almost done. Mmmmmm.

7:20 PM: Jason does the dishes while Janie looks on.
A man doing the dishes. pretty sexy.

8:32 PM: family scriptures. 2 Nephi 19, if you want to read along.

9:35 PM: watching TV in Christmas socks [it was cooold today!]
us

8:30[ish] AM: I was up early and actually felt like making a breakfast [not a normal occurrence].
I made these.

9:20 AM: After good morning snuggles, we had breakfast in bed. Janie dug right in.

10:20-something AM: Janie watches the slide shows I made for her last birthday [she loves these] while I checka my email.

11:23 AM: Janie and I finish "exercising" together. She goes in her stander and watches Baby Einstein while I hit the treadmill. We've been doing it for a total of ... TWO days now.
[Let's hope we can keep it up!]

12:26 PM: Janie plays with yogurt cups and watches while I do dishes.
She is mid-sneeze in this shot.

1:30[ish] PM: Janie is in bed for a nap. I check my email again and read blogs until I know she is asleep, then I will make a beeline for the shower.

At only 2:35 PM I am dressed for the day.
[ I hate days like this. But it's the price I pay on the days I attempt to work out.]

3:30 PM: Janie enjoys a peppermint patty [her favorite treat] for dessert after lunch.

4:31 PM: Unload groceries from a quick trip to the store. A sale on chicken broth. nice.

5:34 PM: We watch the Biggest Loser finale from last night. And I discover that the store didn't give me the sale price on my chicken broth. NOT nice.

6:44 PM: Dinner is almost done. Mmmmmm.

7:20 PM: Jason does the dishes while Janie looks on.
A man doing the dishes. pretty sexy.

8:32 PM: family scriptures. 2 Nephi 19, if you want to read along.

9:35 PM: watching TV in Christmas socks [it was cooold today!]


1 comment:
I LOVED seeing a day in your life!!! Thanks so much for sharing it... :)
Post a Comment