Janie on this day in 2007
trying out her new Bumbo chair
She liked it for about five minutes.
After that, she was not a fan.
If I remember right, she had grown out of it a month later.
She liked it for about five minutes.
After that, she was not a fan.
If I remember right, she had grown out of it a month later.


2 comments:
oh but the chair is soo worth the memories.. She is such a fun girl! I had a great time getting to know her again this weekend. PLEASE let me have more chances! Love you
Meg!!! I posted a comment on your Facebook... I am a dork and saved your blog in my favorites but it turned out I saved just that posting as my favorite so I kept checking back and it was always the same post and I kept hoping you'd post soon. Well- I finally realized my error and have spent several nights 'catching up' on you and Jason and Janie!!! I LOVE it! :) I truly love your blog and your's and Jason's postings- I love getting to know you guys better. You are such an amazing woman and I'm glad to know you and call you my family and my friend! Love you, Jaimee :)
Post a Comment